Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Coming back to school in level 2

Kia Ora It's level 2 and I'm back at school. We have been back for 7 weeks and now It feels weird and not the same . I am Happy to be back at school because I get to see friends and actually play with them And speak in person. Lock down was Fun and boring at the same time like I got to play fortnite more but I  didn't get to see my friends in person and how people in my house like my brother and cousins had to have there birthdays at home with no people coming except for me and the people that stayed at my house. but it's going to be my birthday in 4 days which I'm really excited to do and I hope it goes to level 1 so my friends and family can come and we can have fun. And I have been going back to school which is cool and I have been doing some stuff like a Covid-19 Poster and at the moment we are painting a blossom tree which is really cool and it has my favorite color on it which is pink and a little bit of purple 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post